Monday, September 21, 2009

Emmys 2009 (Worst Of)

I tried to find the beauty in this...but I failed.


Okay, I guess this isn't HORRIBLE

But this is.

Sorry, Blake - you are now guilty by association.


Why one chooses (and pays) to look 30 years older is beyond me.


Tip #920: Do not wear a red carpet on the red carpet.


Oh, Tina Fey - why do you make it so hard for me to love you?

Fine. 10 points for the back.


Not a fan

Looked worse on stage (trust me)


Hi, Sally! Did you just wake up?


This color will continue to haunt me...



(Not-So) Golden Girls


Medium (who should have gone for the Large)

Not bad, but both could use new Dos

Sloppy Hoes

Not good, but I can't hate on Michael J. Fox (or his wife) too much

Eh

I think she looks like trash (but that's my jealously speaking out of turn)


Survivorman and Mermaid


"Hey, let's copy Jeff Probst and his date!"
"But look worse!"


Aww you guys are married? How cute.

Aww you forgot to steam your dress and then rode in a limo and (apparently) rolled around for an hour? How sad.



Cute, but needs to be tailored



Whoa, flashbacks. Justin from Idol? Justin from 1999?


Maybe it is possible to be too cute

I'm not sure what's going on here, Kathy...is it a dress with a sweater-vest on top, or a skirt with a sweater-vest on top, or a sweater-vest-topped dress?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Much better.

"I look good, right?"
Um, not really. What's going on in your breast area?

Okay, just because I gave Tina Fey points for her back, does not mean you are getting any.


Padma, you hurt me so.


A bit bow-y


A bit breast-y


I'm not sure why the color quality is so poor here, but I can't say that I'm sorry.

Nice idea, but not quite there





Color (Gone Wrong)


Doth my eyes deceive me? Or is this really as atrocious as it looks?



"Come on, guys...""I'm a comedienne! Aren't you laughing?" (Yes, we are.)

Hot mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment