Saturday, January 30, 2010

2010 SAG Awards

The SAG Awards aren't my favorite, so I'm only going to do a short (and more positive-than-usual) recap.

(Done Right)

My current girl-crush. (Her stylist deserves a raise.)


Best dress/couple


A rare, yet beautiful and elegant short-sleeve. (Accompanied by a good man and an equally short/elegant acceptance speech.)


Beautiful front (couldn't find a picture of the beautiful back)


Whoa, this looked much better on television . . .



I think she thinks she looks cuter than we think.


I love velvet, so sue me.



Much better, Glee Girl.



Loving the reds:




Age Appropriate:



LOVE LOVE LOVE the long-sleeves:




Still The Queen.


(Gone Wrong)


Whoa, this looked much worse on television . . .



(You guys look good, but you're still on my sh*t list.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment