Friday, April 16, 2010

Paris Fashion Week (Fall 2010)

Looking back on Milan Fashion Week, I recognized that I went a little overboard and tried to restrain myself for Paris.

My (clear) favorites are: Stella, Giambattista, and Louis.

There is a lot of Chanel because I think it is a little crazy and not well-styled, but if you isolate the actual clothing, some of it is gorgeous.

Paris is the highlight of Fashion Week . . . who are your faves? Enjoy!






Alexander McQueen (R.I.P.)



Andrew Gn






Balenciaga



Balmain



(How pissed would you be if you were this model?)





(How pissed would you be if you were this guy?)










Chanel


Chloe






Christian Dior





Comme des Garçons




Costume National








Elie Saab












Giambattista Valli







Givenchy




Hermes






Issey Miyake






Jean Paul Gaultier


Karl Lagerfeld









Lanvin





















(Excuse me, is that Elle Macpherson? And does she still look smokin' or what?)

Louis Vuitton



Miu Miu







Nina Ricci











Stella McCartney




Thierry Mugler




Valentino



Viktor & Rolf






Vivienne Westwood





Yohji Yamamoto





Yves Saint Laurent

0 comments:

Post a Comment