Monday, June 7, 2010

2010 MTV Movie Awards: Done Right

Q: Did I watch the MTV Movie Awards last night?
A: No. (I was watching the Stanley Cup Finals.)

Q: Will that deter me from commenting on the night's fashion?
A: Of course not.

[Special thanks to Lizard for the heads-up!]

Top 3:

#1. Young and fresh:


#2. Hot, hot, hot:


3. Most Improved Player:


Smokin' (per usual):


Love the (neon) colors:


Eh, she always looks like this - but she looks pretty:


I have so many thoughts when I look at this picture:

1. Who does she think she is?
2. Where does she think she's going?
3. Do I love it or hate it?


4. Do the shoes make it better or worse?


I don't care what anyone says, Paris Hilton still knows how to work it. Proof positive:


Nicky, on the other hand . . . not so fierce.


Snooki, covered-up and poof-less!:


Pretty hot:


Cougarlicious:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Btw, Snooki's dress was Dolce & Gabbana and it was longer until she shortened it herself. Up close the hem is all ragged, what an idiot.

Post a Comment