Thursday, December 2, 2010

AMAs 2010: Red Carpet (Best and Worst Of)

Did I even bother to watch the American Music Awards this year? No.
Will I comment the red carpet anyway? Yes.


I can't help it, I love Pink (and her hair is hot):


Katy Perry looking quite feminine and beautiful:


Cougarlicious:


Okay, finally something different with the locks - but still not sexy enough to pull this off:



Edgy, but what's with the grandma purse?:


I am bored to tears (PS. Lose the belt, you're on a red carpet):


I actually think this is pretty:


Someone should tell Miley that she has a little toilet paper stuck to her dress:


Not cougar, I mean, zebralicious:


Okay, Kim Kardashian:


What was with the black lace this year?

Someone should tell Julianne that she has a little tablecloth stuck to her dress:


"I see London, I see France . . .":


Cute dress, bad hair:


Me no likey:

Hi, Clown - trying to blend in, I see:



Who looks worse? Trick Question! It's a tie.:


Apparently, Men in Black was autobiographical in nature because Will Smith's little clan looks like it's from another planet:

0 comments:

Post a Comment