Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 Golden Globes (Done Right)

The Golden Globes is my favorite awards show of the year!


It may have rained on the (red carpet) parade of fashion this year, but Ricky Gervais made me laugh out-loud, the speeches weren't that long/boring, and the stars came out to shine.


My Fave Five (5):

#1: Maggie Gyllenhaal in RM by Roland Mouret


#2: Emily Blunt in Dolce & Gabanna


#2: Toni Collette in Elie Saab


#4: Drew Barrymore in Atelier Versace


#5: Julia Roberts in a vintage YSL dress and a vintage Van Cleef & Arpels 18-carat yellow gold sautoir featuring an exquisite pendant made of 29 citrines and diamonds


There was great use of . . .

Texture:



(I know Chloe's Valentino is controversial, but I'm a fan.)



Color:













Black:







and Sexy/Sparkly Metallics:








(Not sure how I feel about this, actually . . . )


0 comments:

Post a Comment