Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 Golden Globes: Couples

(Done Right)

King and Queen of the 2010 Golden Globes


Yes, hold on tight to that man. But lose the bow.


Great couple


Lovely couple

Loving couple

Cougars are supposed to be this hot.


Best speech of the night, hands down. (She's one lucky woman.)


Two words: sex therapy.

They look pretty good to me. (Mimi and Nick are lookin' alright, too.)


Mmm . . . still hot despite the (two) beard(s).


See, Tina Fey? This is an example of a dress that those shoes go with.


The gay man in me is screaming like a little girl due to pure joy right now.


Very cute (albeit a tad anorexic)


Love them - and their matching hair dos.


I dare somebody to tell me that Téa Leoni is not hot.


I dare somebody to tell me that this no-name is not hot.


Adorable.


(Gone Wrong)

They were mean to Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet. Don't cross me.


How fitting - a Mermaid and a Seal.


I just can't . . . I have no words.


"I'm making an effort to look more feminine. Is it working?"


A floral print? Really?

Sometimes a (much) younger woman isn't the best accessory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment