Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 Golden Globes (Gone Wrong)

I don't get it.

What is with this color?


Looked less blue and more gray, and overall better in motion . . . but not enough to save it from this list.


Maybe Zoe thought she was at the CMT Awards(?)


I know my lips are too red, my dress is too red, my hair looks atrocious, and I match my umbrella - but did you see my shoes?


Mmm . . . I like the purple, but what's going on with her face?


"Hey - I'm wearing purple AND I match my umbrella!"
(The face of the girl behind him = my thoughts exactly.)


A little too shiny, babe.


No, no, no.


Trying too hard

Oh, Peggy - I love you, but I just can't love this dress.


I don't think she's too happy with herself either.


Didn't your mother ever tell you that the key to beauty is good posture?


Dear Ms. Tina Fey,

If you refuse to hire a stylist (even for formal events), please take note:

1. You need to wear a jewelry.
2. That hemline is unflattering.
3. Those shoes do not go with that dress.

Sincerely,
The Ironical Transcendentalist

P.S. You look like Mary Poppins.


Nah, hon.


I cannot understand why January Jones insists on looking like this instead of like this.


Where do you think you are? OH! - you don't get to go to the Oscars because you're on a television show, so you think this is . . . okay, I get it.


When was the last time a Hangover SAVED someone's career?


Eh.


Oh, beauty. Why so droopy?


Go away already. (And if you're going to stay, at least wear something good.)


Je ne l'aime pas.


Age (In)Appropriate

0 comments:

Post a Comment